LIVE VIDEO: WTLV Live Video_1    Watch

On Your Side: Altered pay stubs, wrongful termination

6:57 PM, Dec 31, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- It's New Year's Eve and as we prepare for 2014, the On Your Side team is helping you find answers to issues.

Alleged altered pay stubs

Crystal alleges that a car dealership in South Georgia altered pay stubs.

The On Your Side team suggested she contact an attorney or find a lawyer via the State Bar of Georgia.

Crystal may also want to contact the Florida Attorney General's Office at 1-866-966-7226.

Or call the Georgia Attorney General's Office at (404) 656-3300

Wrongful termination

Jessica told the On Your Side team she believes she was wrongfully terminated from her job.

We suggested that she contact an attorney or call the referral service of the Florida Bar Association at 1-800-342-8011.

She may also want to go to the link below to file a complaint with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.

First Coast News

Most Watched Videos