All participants and spectators should take advantage of race-provided bus transportation starting at 3:30 a.m. race morning from designated shuttle hub locations.
The race starts at 6:30 a.m. Participants must be on a race shuttle bus before 5:30 a.m. to arrive at the start/finish by race start.
Following is a list of confirmed shuttle locations. All shuttles departing from hotels and parking lots will begin at 3:30 a.m. Final departure for runners will be at 5:30 a.m.Comcast Business Class spectator shuttles to the start/finish line begin at 5:00 a.m. Shuttle service is free for all runners and spectators.
Parking Lot Shuttles:
- University of North Florida, Lot 18, 4567 St. Johns Bluff Road
- THE PLAYERS Annex Parking Lot, CR-210 (NEW!)
- Aloft Jacksonville Airport, 751 Skymarks Drive (NEW!)
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel, 245 Water Street
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown Southbank, 1201 Kings Avenue
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk, 1515 Prudential Drive
- Best Western JTB/Southpoint, 4660 Salisbury Rd.
- Radisson Jacksonville Butler Blvd., 4700 Salisbury Rd.
- Wingate Inn Southpoint, 4681 Lenoir Avenue South
Town Center Shuttle:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville South, 10434 Midtown Parkway (NEW!)
Mayo Clinic Area Shuttle:
- Wingate by Wyndham Jacksonville Mayo Clinic Area, 4791 Windsor Commons Court
- One Ocean, One Ocean Blvd.
- Quality Suites Oceanfront, 11 First St. North
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront, 1515 N. First Street
- Days Inn Neptune Beach, 1401 Atlantic Blvd.
Bus Transportation will start back to the above locations at 8:00 a.m. from Mayo Clinic and will continue until 2:00 p.m. NOTE: Bus transportation will be provided from these locations ONLY. Arrive at the start line on time!
Comcast Business Class Spectator Shuttles:
Comcast Business Class spectator shuttles will be available from the Mayo campus to two key points along the race route. The shuttles will run from 5 a.m.- 2 p.m. Spectators should take a parking lot or hotel shuttle to Mayo Clinic, then leverage the Comcast Business Class spectator shuttles to and from the spectator shuttle points. If you are staying or live near the race route it is strongly recommended that you walk to your chosen race viewing location. Much of the race course is within walking distance of the oceanfront hotels.
Spectator Shuttle Points:
- Atlantic Blvd and 3rd Street (Beaches Town Center) - near miles 9 and 17 of the Marathon Course.
- 3rd Street/A1A and 2nd Avenue North (Wells Fargo Parking Lot) - near miles 6 and 20 of the Marathon Course, and mile 6 of the Half Marathon Course.
Health & Fitness Expo Shuttles:
NEW! 26.2 with Donna will provide continuous bus service from designated shuttle hubs to the Prime Osborn Convention Center on Friday and Saturday. The Prime Osborn is home of the Health & Fitness Expo presented by Eisai, 5K and Family Fun Run presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors, and the 26.2 with Donna Pasta Party. Service is available from all Downtown, Southpoint, and Beaches shuttle hub hotels.
Expo Shuttle Schedule:
- Friday, February 10 - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., operating on a 30 minute service continuous loop.
- Saturday, February 11 - 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., operating on a 30 minute service continuous loop.