LIVE VIDEO: WTLV Live Video_1    Watch

On Your Side investigates wrongful termination, child support and a police complaint

4:52 PM, Dec 19, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The On Your Side team takes on a variety of consumer issues on behalf of our viewers this Thursday.

Wrongful Termination.  Haniyyah of Jacksonville said she was wrongfully terminated from her job with a local healthcare provider. She believes she was let go because of discrimination. FCN suggests she consider contacting an attorney. FCN also suggests she contact and file a complaint with the Florida Commission on Human Relations. Here's a quick link to that website.

Child Support Enforcement. Farrah says she's having an issue getting child support enforced. FCN suggests Farrah contact the Florida Department of Revenue's Child Support Enforcement Division at 1-800-622-5437. Or visit that website for more information.

Police Department Complaint. Jason tells FCN he has what he believes is a serious issue with a local police department. On this website for Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, people are encouraged to first contact the department's Internal Affairs section or the Chief of Police. If that doesn't resolve the concern, the Attorney General suggests contacting your mayor, city manager or city council members.

First Coast News

Most Watched Videos