WTLV-TV MARY POPPINS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the WTLV-TV Mary Poppins Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in Florida and Georgia: Florida: Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Union; Georgia: Brantley, Charlton, Camden, Glynn, Pierce or Ware, who are 18 years or older and either natural or adoptive parents or legal guardians of the child shown in the submitted photograph. Employees and contractors of WTLV-TV (“Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc., and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize with an ARV that exceeds $200 in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 10:00 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, January 14, 2012 and end at 5p.m. (E.T.) on January 18, 2013(the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting the First Coast News Mary Poppins Sweepstakes official registration page on the First Coast News website http://www.firstcoastnews.com and submitting a picture of you and friends via email to email@example.com. One entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Contest website or in any email received from FIRSTCOASTNEWS.COM
One (1) entry per person.
Each photo submission must be an authentic, original photograph, and the entrant must own the copyright in the photograph submitted. All digital entries should be at the highest resolution possible. Sponsor will accept the jpeg format. The photograph must have been taken within the previous 12-month period and each person depicted in the photograph must be 18 years of age or older. Images must not have been digitally altered in any way other than necessary cropping. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any photograph it determines to be obscene, indecent, offensive, unacceptable or otherwise inappropriate for a general audience, or that is alleged to infringe on any third-party’s intellectual property rights. Photographs depicting frontal nudity will not be accepted.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, create a sound recording of, broadcast, or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Prize will be awarded which includes a Family Four Pack of Tickets to see Mary Poppins on January 22, 2013 Approximate value of prize is $240.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only one prize per household.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email at the telephone number provided on winner's entry form or email on January 18, 2013. Sponsor will call or email during regular business hours and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone may result in disqualification of the winner, forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit of release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. For prize winner list (available after January 18, 2013) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "First Coast News Mary Poppins Sweepstakes", 1070 E. Adams St., Jax FL 32202 attn: Web Department.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries or votes will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Copyright. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the Entrant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each Entrant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsors may require.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The Mary Poppins Sweepstakes is sponsored by WTLV-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the names of the winners (available after January 1, 2012) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit firstcoastnews.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), WTLV-TV Mary Poppins Sweepstakes, 1070 East Adams St. Jacksonville, FL 32202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Bonnie Solloway at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 904-633-8882.