to see official rules.
WTLV-TV PBR SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the WTLV-TV PBR (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in Florida and Georgia: Florida: Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Union; Georgia: Brantley, Charlton, Camden, Glynn, Pierce or Ware, who are 18 years or older. Employees and contractors of WTLV-TV (“Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc., and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize with an ARV that exceeds $200 in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 3:00p.m.. (E.T.) on Monday, January 28, 2013 and end at 5p.m. (E.T.) on February 8, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting the First Coast News PBR Sweepstakes official registration page on the First Coast News website http://www.firstcoastnews.com and submitting your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number via email to email@example.com. One entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Contest website or in any email received from FIRSTCOASTNEWS.COM
One (1) entry per person.
Multi Media Holdings Corp., Gannett States River Publishing Corp., WTLV-NBC12, WJXX-ABC25, First Coast News, firstcoastnews.com (“Sponsor”) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the “Contest”.
4. Winner Selection. Winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received during the contest period.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Prize will be awarded which includes sixteen (16) to the Professional Bull Riders Tour in a VIP Suite on Saturday, February 16th at 7:30 p.m. Approximate value of prize is $3500.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance.
Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email at the telephone number provided on winner's entry form or email on February 8, 2013. Sponsor will call or email during regular business hours and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone may result in disqualification of the winner, forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit of release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. For prize winner list (available after February 8, 2013) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "First Coast News PBR Sweepstakes", 1070 E. Adams St., Jax FL 32202 attn: Web Department.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Limitations of Liability.
By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligation of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of New York, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
10.. General Release.
By entering the Contest, contestants release Multi Media Holdings Corp., Gannett States River Publishing Corp., WTLV-NBC12, WJXX-ABC25, First Coast News, Gannett Co. Inc., PBR and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
" First Coast News PBR Sweepstakes" is sponsored by Multi Media Holdings Corp., Gannett States River Publishing Corp., WTLV-NBC12, WJXX-ABC25, First Coast News, Gannett Co., Inc., PBR whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact WTLV-NBC12, WJXX-ABC25, First Coast News, 1070 E. Adams Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202.