4 Bakery onion hamburger buns
1 medium tomato, sliced
1 1/2 lb ground beef chuck
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 slices Deli havarti cheese
1/4 cup bacon-horseradish dip
1/4 cup horseradish sauce
2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
8 pre-cooked thin bacon slices
• Preheat grill pan (or grill).
• Slice buns; slice tomato.
1. Form ground beef into four patties (wash hands); season with salt and pepper. Place
patties in grill pan (or on grill); grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until 160°F. Top with
cheese and let stand to melt.
2. Combine horseradish dip and sauce; spread 2 tablespoons sauce mixture on inside of
buns. Place burgers on bottom halves of buns; top each with 1/2 cup spinach, 2 slices
bacon, and tomato. Serve.
Berry easy pavlova
nonstick aluminum foil
4 whole cinnamon graham crackers (do not
8 tablespoons marshmallow fluff, divided
8 tablespoons mini marshmallows
3 tablespoons lemon curd (or fruit jam)
2 teaspoons water
2 cups fresh berries (sliced, if large)
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking pan with foil.
1. Place graham crackers on pan; top each with 2 tablespoons fluff and 2 tablespoons
marshmallows. Place on top rack of oven; bake 3-4 minutes or until golden.
2. Microwave curd and water for 1 minute or until warm; toss with berries, then spoon over
marshmallows. Let stand 1-2 minutes to cool. Serve.
First Coast News