BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN
2 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 cup fresh pre-sliced baby portabellas
1 (6-oz) packet refrigerated four cheese
bread crumb mix, divided
1 (15-oz) jar light Alfredo sauce, divided
1 1/4 lb boneless chicken cutlets
3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
• Preheat oven to 375°F.
• Chop broccoli and mushrooms into small bite-size pieces.
• Open bag of bread crumb mix and combine contents until blended.
1. Combine broccoli, mushrooms, 1 cup bread crumb mix, and 1 cup Alfredo sauce. Spread
remaining 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce in 2-quart baking dish.
2. Coat both sides of chicken with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Place 1/3 cup broccoli
mixture in center of each cutlet, roll chicken around stuffing, and place seam-side down into
baking dish. Add remaining broccoli mixture around chicken.
3. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup bread crumb mix over top of chicken. Bake 25-30 minutes or
until chicken is 165°F. Serve.
PEACH CRANBERRY CASSEROLE
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
Juice/zest of 1 orange
5 firm peaches, sliced
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon apple pie spice
1/2 cup walnut pieces
2 cups corn bread stuffing
1 (14-oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter.
• Zest/grate orange peel (no white; 1 teaspoon); squeeze orange for juice (1/2 cup).
• Peel peaches (optional); cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (6 cups).
1. Combine butter, sugar, orange zest, apple pie spice, nuts, and stuffing until blended.
2. Whisk in medium bowl: cranberry sauce and orange juice until blended. Stir in peaches
and 2 cups stuffing mixture. Place in 2-quart baking dish; top with remaining stuffing
3. Bake 30-35 minutes or until peaches are tender and edges are bubbly. Let stand 5
minutes; serve warm. (Makes 8 servings.)
First Coast Living