3 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
1 medium cubanelle pepper, coarsely chopped
4 green onions, coarsely chopped
1 medium leek, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
2 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning, divided
12 oz fish fillets (such as flounder
or tilapia), thawed
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 (8-oz) boxes frozen scallops in garlic cream sauce
P R E P
• Slice corn kernels off cobs (2-3 cups) into medium bowl. Scrape cobs with back of knife
to release remaining juices.
• Chop pepper, green onions, and leek (well rinsed; white part only); add all to corn.
• Chop parsley. Zest/grate lemon peel (no white; 1 teaspoon). Set both aside.
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons
seasoning over both sides of fish (wash hands). Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan; cook
fish 2-3 minutes on each side or until 145°F. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
2. Add to same pan: remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning, then stir
in corn mixture; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until corn browns and vegetables soften.
3. Add scallops and sauce to corn mixture; cook and stir 5-6 minutes or until sauce
is released and scallops are hot. Spoon scallops and sauce over fish; sprinkle with
parsley and lemon. Serve.
1 bunch fresh broccoli (3-4 stalks), halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Asiago peppercorn dressing
3/4 cup refrigerated Italian cheese bread
P R E P
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
• Cut 2-inches off bottom of each stalk; cut stalks in half lengthwise.
1. Place broccoli on baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake 10 minutes.
2. Turn broccoli; bake 13-15 more minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
3. Spread dressing over broccoli; sprinkle with bread crumb mix. Bake 1-2 minutes
or until cheese melts. Serve.
First Coast Living