LIVE VIDEO: WTLV Live Video_1    Watch
 
LIVE VIDEO: First Coast News at Noon    Watch
 

5 Ocala residents suffer carbon monoxide poisoning

10:04 AM, Nov 2, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +
  • FILED UNDER

First Coast News Apps

Get the FCN APPS

- Weather: Android | iPhoneiPad
- News: AndroidiPhone | Mobile Web
- Political Florida: Android | iPhone/iPad
  Windows Phone | Mobile Web

- Deal Chicken: Android | iPhone | Mobile Web

 

OCALA, Fla. -- Authorities say five people have been sent to the hospital after being overcome by fumes while using a generator inside their house in Ocala.
    
Ocala Fire Rescue spokesman Brian Stoothoff told the Ocala Star-Banner that everyone in the house was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. Someone was able to call 911 shortly before 1 a.m. Friday.
    
The newspaper reports all five are expected to recover.
    
Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless. Stoothoff reminds people not to use generators inside their homes.

Associated Press

Most Watched Videos