Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Taste Test recipe for cranberry, orange relish.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, rinsed and rained
- 1 large orange
- 3/4 cup sugar, or to taste (you can also replace with Splenda)
- Finely cop cranberries in a food processor or put through a meat grinder
- Peel orange without too much of the white pith, reserving peel. Remove seeds and white membrane.
- Put orange and orange peel through grinder or chop in food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in covered container in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
First Coast News