JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Jenna Braddock, Certified Specialist in Sports Dietics and Nutrition Expert gives us a fresh perspective on healthy eating and recipes.
Nutrition Facts: 80 calories, 4.5 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 8g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 3g protein
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp Herbs de Provence
- Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange cauliflower in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Drizzle in Country Crock® Spread and lemon juice. Add garlic, Herbs de Provence and pepper. Toss all ingredients together to coat.
- Roast 30-45 minutes or until cauliflower is golden and tender.
For more fresh perspectives on healthy eating and recipes, visit Jenna's blog at www.freshfoodperspectives.com .