BRUNSWICK, Ga. -- A prostitution sting Friday night ended with 16 people in jail.
Law enforcement agencies in Ware and Glynn counties concentrated on the area around Norwich Street businesses.
Undercover officers posed as both prostitutes and johns as they targeted males and females.
Two women were arrested and face prostitution charges:
- Ginger Ventress, 37
- Sarah Hopkins, 22, also charged with sexual battery
The following males face pandering charges:
- Emmanuel Hernadez, 21
- Entima Martinez, 42
- Lenwood Frank Obley, 50
- Vellie Hannon, 43
- Miguel Tadeo, 25, also charged with possession of cocaine
- Rafael Joachin, 32, also charged with possession of cocaine and driving while unlicensed
- John Baheri, 23, also charged with obstruction of an officer and carrying a concealed weapon
The following are charged with solicitation of sodomy:
- Neal Elvis Cohen, 45
- Abraham Davis, 46
- Martin Jimenez, 30
- Garry Lamar Chance, 27
- Ralph Pelham, 41
- Larry Thomas, 54
- Jason Christopher Carlin, 32
The operation lasted nine hours into Saturday morning.
First Coast News