Nearly 35,000 Toro lawn mowers are being recalled due to concerns that the blade can break.
The On Your Side team was at it again on Tuesday. This time, helping
viewers with a myriad of problems including an apartment mold problem.
FCN even surprised a viewer who's suit pants were allegedly locked
inside a Mandarin alterations shop.
Jeff, in Arlington, Rhonda in East Palatka, and Barry, in Jacksonville all asked the OYS team for help and they got it.
This concern comes from Richard in St. Johns County, he said he ordered filters for his shark vacuum cleaner in May, but he hasn't gotten them yet.
Rates will go up by 3.5 percent for customers who use an average of 1,171 kilowatt hours per month.
It was caught on a security camera, there is no sound, but the few
seconds of video are very impressive with a front loading washing
machine exploding for no obvious reason.
Dozens of people are dealing with extreme heat with little or no air conditioning in their subsidized housing.
Joyce Dixon, is a caterer, a Dish network customer and now victim of a phony Dish network sub contractor scheme.
The start of summer and the hot weather that follows can be a budget buster.
The Florida Public Service Commission touts ways to save energy and keep some extra cash in your pocket.
Barbara said her stove hasn't worked since November, because a part she paid for hasn't arrived.
BRUNSWICK, Ga. -- There are some items you'd rather not live without, like laundry detergent. However, instead of paying a bundle for the popular brands, a Georgia mom says try her homemade recipe.
On Your Side Home | Ken's Latest Reports | Appliances | Automotive | Buying a House | Electronics | Estate and Funeral Planning | General Finance | Home Repair | Infant Products | Legal Services | Success Stories | Your Children | Ken Amaro Biography