Subject of who will run Everbank Field came up in meeting
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - EverBank Field introduced a new seating concept named the "Jungle" for 2013 home games.
According to a Jacksonville Jaguars press release the new section is located on the East Upper Deck at the 50-yard line and is intended for the Jaguars most committed fans.
The section will provide a new and unique experience on game day for the "Jungle Dwellers". In addition to exclusive access to sections 432, 441, and the last eight rows of sections 433-440, Jungle season ticket holders receive benefits reserved only for Jungle Dwellers.
The unique Jungle inclusions are:
- Lowest-price seating at Jaguars home games at $35 per seat, per game and the opportunity to pay over five months, interest free.
- A Jaguars Jungle tee-shirt courtesy of Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning.
- An invitation to a special Jungle launch party at the end of July presented by Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning.
- A Snyder Jungle Book with crazy concession specials, discounts and savings on game day purchases.
- An opportunity to see themselves on the big screens and be crowned Snyder's "King" or "Queen" of the Jungle by sporting the best Jungle outfit during the Jaguars home games.
- Exclusive sweepstakes and drawings to win unique Jungle experiences at the game.
- A chance to see Jaxson up close as he launches his wild pre-game stunts from the Jungle seats.
Fans interested in becoming a Jungle Dweller or attending the launch party should call (904) 633-2000, option 2, to sign up for Jungle season tickets. Fans already seated in these sections will be contacted by the Jaguars.
Additional enhancements for EverBank Field field planned including new score boards.
First Coast News