JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Thousands lined the streets of downtown Jacksonville for the annual Veterans Day Parade.
The Grand Marshals of this year's parade were:
- Mayor Alvin Brown, City of Jacksonville
- Governor Rick Scott, Governor of Florida
- Adjutant General Emmett Titshaw
- Mr. Bill Clinton, oldest Jacksonville veteran - 99 years old
- Ms. Olive Davis, oldest Jacksonville female veteran - 100 years old
- Mr. Frank Heppner, U.S. Army - Enlisted in 1943
- Col. Carl Crumpler, U.S. Air Force - Commissioned in 1950
According to the City of Jacksonville said the parade included about 4,000 participants ranging from senior military officials, active-duty and retired military units, veterans groups, local high school marching bands, military organizations, decorative floats, giant balloons, JROTC units and more.
We'll have more coverage of the parade beginning on First Coast News at 5.
First Coast News