JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has sent out the following admission rules that will apply at The Jacksonville Landing on July 4:
Click here for more First Coast 4th of July information
- The Jacksonville Landing will have gates set up around the front and side entrances of the property.
- You must be 21 years of age or older (born prior to 7-4-1992) or with a legal guardian to enter The Landing. (Active military with proper photo ID are welcome).
- Juveniles must be physically accompanied by a legal guardian to enter -- they cannot say they are "meeting an adult" inside the venue. Juveniles must stay with their legal guardian the entire night. Youths found inside The Landing without a legal guardian will be escorted off the property.
- Admission and all events are free.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are between the ages of 18-21 and plan to attend the concert at Mavericks at the Landing, you must have a ticket in advance of the event to gain admission to The Landing. This does not apply to active military with ID.
- No outside food, drinks, cans, bottles or coolers are permitted into the property.
for more information about Jacksonville's Fourth of July celebration.
For more information about The Landing, call (904) 353-1188. Call (904) 356-1110 for Mavericks ticket information.
First Coast News