JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- RV City opens Wednesday, October 30 at 8 a.m. in Lot E in the Sports Complex area. The cost is $125 per space each day. The following information is from the City of Jacksonville:
Midnight to midnight, self-contained RVs. Trash containers, dump station and security included. All RVs must have exhaust pipe extensions in parking lots. Fifth wheel campers are permitted as long as they are self-contained.
- RV entrance is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once RVs enter the lot, police will assign spaces. Saving spaces will not be allowed.
- Cars in tow that are attached to RVs MUST be parked in Lot G and will incur the $25 per day parking charges. Auto parking is limited, first-come, first-served.
- If campers arrive early to get in line with their RVs, someone MUST be with the vehicle at all times or it will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Small, compact generators are permitted but must fit within the given campground space. Generators must be positioned so fumes do not inconvenience other campers. Campers are responsible for ordering their own generator from the company of their choice.
- No electric or water hook-ups available.
- For additional RV parking options, visit the Parking Page.
- Amasons is the exclusive provider of sanitation needs for RV City and the Sports Complex. Please contact Amasons at (904) 276-4829 for portable toilets and other sanitation needs during the Florida vs. Georgia weekend. Any other sanitation company will not be permitted in the Sports Complex parking lots or RV City.
First Coast News