Super Bowl media day is pretty crazy by normal standards.
Add Randy Moss to the equation and you're left with some outrageous moments.
Here are 5 things Randy Moss actually said during media day.
1. He talked about how he's the best
Moss, in response to a question from me, said: 'I do believe I am the
greatest receiver' in NFL history. 'No disrespect to Jerry Rice,' but
Moss sez he nonethless revolutionized defensive coverages in pro
via Johnny Saraceno
2. He talked about how he would handle an imaginary girlfriend if he ever had one
"Randy Moss on 'catfishing': If I did have an imaginary girlfriend I never told anybody about it"
via Chris Strauss
3. He talked about how he can relate to Michael Jackson
"Randy Moss is saying he understands how Michael Jackson struggled to maintain a normal life"
via Aaron Nagler
4. He talked about his personal finances
"Randy Moss. 'I collect every game check and my family spends it.' "
via Clifton Brown
5. He talked about Beyonce music
"Randy Moss says he's not really into Beyonce's music. Controversy all day long,"
via Bruce Arthur
Tim McGarry, USA TODAY Sports