LIVE VIDEO: WTLV Live Video_1    Watch
 
LIVE VIDEO: Good Morning Jacksonville    Watch
 

JEA Worker Taken to Shands After Being Shocked

10:47 AM, Mar 19, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +
  • FILED UNDER

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A JEA Worker has been taken to Shands Jacksonville after he was shocked by power lines he was working on.

The JEA worker was taking power lines off of houses in the 900 block of Hamilton Street on the Westside when he was shocked from secondary voltage, said Gerri Boyce, spokesperson for JEA.

The worker was knocked out of the bucket he was working in and fell to the ground.

Boyce said he was conscious when he was taken to Shands Jacksonville.

There is no information yet as to the severity of his injuries.

First Coast News

Most Watched Videos