- Main weather section, Live Doppler radar, video forecast
- Latest hazardous weather outlook
- Weather app for Android with Live Doppler Radar
- Weather app for iPhone with Live Doppler Radar
- Current traffic conditions
It's never too early to start preparing for hurricane season: June 1 will be upon us soon.
First For You -- We are taking a look at what you can expect this year: evacuation routes, resources that will help you stay informed during the storm and how those with special needs can get assistance.
-The Great Escape: Will Contra Lanes help the First Coast Evacuate?
-Duval County helping residents prepare for an evacuation and stay informed
-CodeRED helps communicate evacuation orders to Clay residents
-Hurricane resources for St. Johns County residents
-In Nassau, one of three evacuation routes to close
-Duval County evacuation routes
-St. Johns County evacuation routes
-Nassau County evacuation routes
-Georgia evacuation routes
First Coast News