JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Beach Fire Department responded to a house fire around 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.
A home in the 60th block of Oakwood Road has about $3,000 worth of damage following a fire in a bathroom.
The small blaze started in an exhaust fan in the ceiling of a bathroom, according to the JBFD. Hot debris fell from the fan into a trashcan below spreading the flames.
No one was injured in the fire and only one resident was in the home when flames broke out.
First Coast News